RMG Staffing https://www.rmgstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/RMG-web.png http://www.rmgstaffing.com http://www.rmgstaffing.com USD 17.00 HOUR true
Aventura, FL 33180 US
Posted: 06/06/2023 2023-06-06 2023-07-06 Industry: Hostess Job Number: 3002 Pay Rate: 17.00 Type:
RMG Staffing is seeking for a Host for an upscale Hotel well known in Aventura, FL. A host that represents a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service, and high standards. The Host greets guests upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, monitors a waiting list, enters guest names into the computer system, show guests to their table and bid guests farewell as they leave. The Host must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Weekly Payment
- Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name.
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service. - Manage the flow of guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
- Tend to special guest needs and requests.
- Observant to guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies. - Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least one year in customer service experience.
-One year of front desk experience in hospitality industry if preferred.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Passionate for providing extraordinary service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
-Ability to work effectively within a team.