Aventura, FL 33180 US
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take leadership if necessary
- Team player and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Focus on quality over quantity.
- Are open to learning new things.
- Responsibilities cash-handling and store safety.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Great communications skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift