Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 US
- Fold towels in morning and set up towel/water station.
- Welcome guests to the pool area and consistently offer professional, friendly, engaging service.
- Assist guests with lounge chairs, umbrellas, beds, and/or cabanas around pool.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Oversee the general cleanliness and upkeep of the pool area.
- Will report to the Pool Manager.
- Other duties as assigned Pool Attendant
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Enjoy dealing with the public.
- Great verbal communication skills. Physical Aspects of the Pool Attendant role:
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends only
- Sunny Isles, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you comfortable working outside and standing for long periods of times?
- Do you have open availability throughout the weekend?
- English (Required)