RMG Staffing https://www.rmgstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/RMG-web.png http://www.rmgstaffing.com http://www.rmgstaffing.com USD 95000 YEAR true
Somerville, MA 02145 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-23 Industry: General Manager Job Number: 3245 Pay Rate: $95,000 Type:
The primary duty of this position is to manage, supervise and coordinate all activities of one location of therestaurant, the restaurant management team and restaurant personnel. Accountable for ensuring that day-to-day restaurant operations are aligned with operating guidelines and standards. Maintain consistency in preparing the highest quality of food and providing superior levels of service. Achieve financial objectives and success by continually building sales and growing a highly profitable restaurant. Success is real growth in sales, profit and market share, and is the result of living The Sizzle for our employees and guests.
- Drive sales and Guest delight
- Provide motivational leadership, communication and follow up to staff to ensure proper execution and commitment to company standards in all aspects of the operation.
- Proactively and effectively communicate (to his/her management team, team members, Regional Vice President, and members of the corporate staff) necessary information regarding the effective operation of the business.
- Champion and support Team Member development, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Complete administrative office work to include answering emails and voicemails, entering sales reports, paying invoices, checking deliveries, etc.
- Anticipate and leads change
- Set, submit and achieve budgeted sales and profit levels for the restaurant.
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities to promote brand awareness and partnerships and bring in new guests.
- Actively source talent to build a winning team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Formal business education or a restaurant management degree a plus
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide mentorship to hourly team members
- Illustrate effective organization and time management skills
- Successful completion of corporate training program required
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Management Incentive Performance Plan
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Training and leadership development program
- Dining discounts