Somerville, MA 02145 US
- Drive sales and Guest delight
- Provide motivational leadership, communication and follow up to staff to ensure proper execution and commitment to company standards in all aspects of the operation.
- Proactively and effectively communicate (to his/her management team, team members, Regional Vice President, and members of the corporate staff) necessary information regarding the effective operation of the business.
- Champion and support Team Member development, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Complete administrative office work to include answering emails and voicemails, entering sales reports, paying invoices, checking deliveries, etc.
- Anticipate and leads change
- Set, submit and achieve budgeted sales and profit levels for the restaurant.
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities to promote brand awareness and partnerships and bring in new guests.
- Actively source talent to build a winning team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Formal business education or a restaurant management degree a plus
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide mentorship to hourly team members
- Illustrate effective organization and time management skills
- Successful completion of corporate training program required
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Management Incentive Performance Plan
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Training and leadership development program
- Dining discounts