Junior Property Manager / Realtor Assistant
Miami, FL 33130 US
- Managing daily work orders requests ensuring repair requests are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the work of a team of Plumbers, Handymen, Electrician, Roofers and General Contractors.
- Liaising subcontractors to schedule, supervise and verify correct execution of maintenance repairs
- Managing our team of subcontractors to turn over non-renewing units
- Delivering turnover budget to Senior Project Manager for approval and translating budgets to claims on deposits
- Providing support the preparation of MLS Listings with Realtor and Property Manager to rent unoccupied units
- Answering communications for showing request and scheduling showings to potential candidates
- Partake in placing units on the Mkt and qualify tenants.
- The right Candidate will be willing to work after 5pm and time on weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Must be proactive with excellent Organizational Skills who is self-motivate is able to self-manage.
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish.
- Real Estate investment Background preferred but not necessary
- Knowledgeable in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ready to work outside business hours when necessary (Weekends and some evenings after 6pm)
- Knowledgeable in Buildium
- USD40k-45K Fixed Salary + Real Estate Commission over Rentals.
- USD100/week Stipend for Gas and auto Maintenance
- Health Insurance*
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan *
- 2 week vacation after 1 year of employment
- Flexible sick days and work from home days*