RMG Staffing https://www.rmgstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/RMG-web.png http://www.rmgstaffing.com http://www.rmgstaffing.com USD 16.50 HOUR true
Aventura, FL 33180 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-23 Industry: PBX Operator Job Number: 3268 Pay Rate: 16.50 Type:
11:00PM - 7:30AM
RMG Staffing is hiring for an energetic and hardworking PBX Operator to work in a luxury hotel well known in Miami Beach, Florida. You will work in an energetic location helping and assisting with incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate destination. Must be warm, friendly, and energetic!
Hotel Front Desk experience required.
· Handle all incoming calls in a timely manner by screening, transferring, and answering appropriately and efficiently.
· Stays informed of current in- house groups and property events.
· Assists the department with various clerical duties as needed.
· Take guest request and pass on to the appropriate party as well as follow up with the request.
· Ensures private information is consistent with all privacy policies.
· Obtains necessary information to direct and transfer calls to correct extensions.
· Displays excellent telephone etiquette.
· Answer inquires pertaining to hotel services and amenities.
· Coordinates and monitors requests with all departments using “Hotel Expert”.
· Records and follows up with makeup calls.
· Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc.
· Dispatch maintenance and housekeeping staff to guest rooms as needed.
· Take Room Service Report
Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones, and other related equipment.
· Performs general clerical duties including faxing, copying, filing, etc. as needed.
· Assists with maintaining cleanliness, safety, and security of the PBX area. Maintains confidentiality, security, and integrity of patient and organizational data.
· Provides information to callers as appropriate.
· Phone etiquette
· Strong Communication Skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
· Read, write, and speak English fluently
· Strong problem-solving skills and great customer service required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33180: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PBX/ Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location