Somerville, MA 02145 US
We have partnered with one of the largest restaurant chains in the country with over 100 restaurants across many states. We need talented Managers with fine dining experience. We are looking for a Restauran Manager.
Position Summary: The primary duty of the Restaurant Manager is to assist the General Manager and Chef in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager is directly accountable for the supervision, organization, and daily operation of the Front and Back-of House Teams and is responsible for ensuring our Guests experience the genuine hospitality we have been delivering for 57 years. The successful Ruth’s Chris Restaurant Manager is dedicated to excellence in food, beverage, service, and hospitality, is committed to developing themselves and others, and has an unwavering drive to support our Team as they take care of our Guests.
- Drive sales and Guest delight
- Champion and support Team Member development, which is the roadmap to our internal promotions.
- Manage performance of Team Members, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Perform effectively in both the FOH and BOH rotation as scheduled.
- Make good decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Anticipate and leads change
- Develop self and others
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities
- Actively source talent to build a winning team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- A minimum of one (1) year of restaurant/hospitality experience required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide mentorship to hourly team members
- Successful completion of corporate training program required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Management Incentive Performance Plan
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Training and leadership development program
- Dining discounts