RMG Staffing https://www.rmgstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/RMG-web.png http://www.rmgstaffing.com http://www.rmgstaffing.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
Spa Front Desk
Miami, FL 33160 US
Posted: 06/06/2023 2023-06-06 2023-07-06 Industry: Greeter Job Number: 3303 Pay Rate: $16.00 Type:
RMG Staffing is excited to announce our partnership with one of the luxury condominium. You will work in an energetic location helping to maintain happy customers. Responsible for all daily operations such as the Spa, Front Desk, greeting guests and booking reservations.
At RMG Staffing, we prioritize connecting qualified candidates with the right decision makers to ensure your application receives the attention it deserves. When you apply through RMG Staffing, you will gain the advantage of having a team of experts advocating for you. We will work with you to understand your skills, experience, and career goals to make sure that you have success with your job search.
Apply and take this opportunity to join the best of the best and advance your hospitality career by joining a company committed to helping you grow along with us, and great benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily set up of Spa, including treatment rooms, locker rooms, and lounge.
- Greet all guests promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Provide guests with Spa information and retail product lines.
- Scheduling spa appointments.
- Try selling additional services and products.
- Handle all communications courteously, providing accurate information.
- Respond promptly to all emails.
- Check-in Spa guests.
- Collect payments for services and retail products and post all charges following accounting procedures.
- Ensure guests, convention groups, and VIP guests are billed correctly.
- Collect payment for services.
- Ensure that guests checking in on a Spa Package are checked in correctly and their itinerary is accurate.
- Inform Spa Supervisor, Spa Director, and fellow team members of any problems or questions.
- Attend training seminars, department meetings, and product knowledge when needed.
- Complete necessary requisition forms for items regularly needed from store room.
- Keep Spa well organized, and arrange retail merchandise and back-stock easy to find.
- Maintain in-store and hotel display cases with visual displays, make new displays when necessary and always reorganize existing. Displays always need to be fresh, clean and organized. Suggestions, ideas use new props, always keeping areas fresh and simple,
- Suggest new items for the Spa and guest request items keep.
- Assist therapists when needed.
- General knowledge or resort and other departments.
- Inform Spa Supervisor or Spa Director when supplies when needed from outside vendors.
- Assist Spa Supervisor and Spa Director with projects and assignments as needed.
- Before closing call guests and therapist to confirm appointments.
- Run closing reports and balance bank at end of shift.
- Daily closing of Spa including treatment rooms, locker rooms, and lounge.
- Ensure locker rooms; lounge is well maintained and stocked.
- Wear gloves when necessary and always keep in mind the safety standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The supervisor is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in the job description.
- Physical demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear
The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Position may require reaching with hands and arms
Position may require lifting, moving and or pushing at least 50 lbs.
- CommunicationAbility to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
Must read, write and speak the English language fluently
Knowledge of Spanish helpful
Knowledge of Spanish helpful
- Computer skillsStrong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel. Book 4 Time experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33180: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have open availability during the week/weekends?
- How many years of experience do you have in hospitality or customer service?
Work Location: In person